Customer Success Manager
Customer Success – Stockholm
BuildSafe, one of Sweden's fastest growing B2B startups, is transforming the construction industry. By providing a powerful and user-friendly digital tool we help construction companies and real-estate developers build both safer and more efficiently. With a strong track record in Sweden and a growing customer base in the U.K, we now need to expand our customer success team.
We are an energetic team that loves to work with ambitious, curious and humble doers who are driven by defining and owning their own success. We are on the mission of creating a global industry standard – and we’re confident that it can only be done with a top-notch team delivering a first-class customer experience.
That’s why we need you. We are looking for a team player with an entrepreneurial drive to help our customers excel. Serving as the main point of contact you will be responsible to help our customers set- and follow up on their goals. You will work with the sales team to make sure that new accounts are on-boarded efficiently and that existing accounts have the resources, training and support necessary to achieve their goals. In parallel to managing accounts, you will act as a trusted advisor to the end users and their management to drive results and product adoption.
In short: you will be responsible to make sure our clients are getting the most out of BuildSafe!
You share our desire to transform a massive industry with technological innovation. You probably also find these questions quite intriguing:
- How do you help companies with limited resources boost their performance while in parallel helping large multinationals with hundreds of construction sites to standardise and ensure compliance?
- How do you successfully educate a conservative industry about the benefits of technological tools?
- How do you educate people cross markets independent of their location?
If you’re up to the challenge you will not only help our customers save time and money, but also help them reduce risks and accidents!
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all non-commercial matters within your own portfolio of clients
- Collaborate with sales to ensure proper implementation approach is in place to maximise new customer's success
- Lead the on-boarding of clients and deliver up-to-date education on our offerings, both in person and online (mainly in Sweden but also supporting other markets)
- Track usage data, net promoter- and health scores to identify low utilisation, and provide solutions to further drive customer success and expand customer engagement
- Be the voice of the client - identify key factors for client success and communicate internally to drive product development
- Maintain, analyse and improve the delivery model for a specific customer segment
What you won’t do:
- Close new deals or manage renewals (we have Business Development Managers for that)
- You have 3+ years of experience in account management, customer success, training and/or sales
- You have a bachelors degree in a relevant field of study
- You are result-oriented and focused on building long-lasting customer relationships
- You have experience in analysing data, trends and client information in order to identify growth opportunities. We use: our own CRM, Amity, Intercom, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Wootric and Pipedrive
- You communicate effectively and with ease in both English and Swedish – the majority of you clients will be Swedish clients
- You thrive in a start-up environment
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible - so don't wait too long with your application. Please connect your LinkedIn profile to your application. Looking forward to hearing from you! :-)